Sunday, October 3, 2010

Meet Our Resident Blogger!


Next in our series of meet your Atlanta Night Officers, is our VP Operations, Beth Knott. Beth is actually the person who writes this blog, so I am switching to first person. As VP Operations, I work on our communications and serve as our treasurer. I am a proud University of Kentucky alumna and have lived in Atlanta for four and a half years.

I work as a fundraiser for Chi Phi Fraternity. In my spare time I enjoy playing with my dog, Otis, golfing, reading and spending time with family and friends. There is a lot to love about Atlanta, but my favorite thing is all the great restaurants. If you are ever looking for a dinner buddy give me a call!

I am always looking for info/ideas/stories for our blog. If you have anything you want to share (a new job, a wedding, a baby, new hair color) please send us an email (kdatlmembership@gmail.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment